NEW VBS PROGRAM NOW OFFERED!
The “Treasure Hunt in God’s Word” curriculum is a five-day Vacation Bible School curriculum based on Joy Budensiek’s book entitled Florida’s Treasure Coast. This curriculum is jam-packed with resources and ideas to support and inspire your team as they lead the children into finding true treasure straight from the Word of God. Besides resources and tips for directors, this kit includes:
• attention-grabbing puppet skits featuring Paco the Pirate Parrot
• information-packed “people skits” for Grandma, Grandpa, Alex, and Lexi
• unique Bible studies geared to interest churched and un-churched children alike
• captivating object lessons to illustrate each day’s point
• intriguing exploration of Florida’s Treasure Coast – its plants, animals, and history
• thought-provoking daily devotionals for staff members
• music tracks and lyric videos for catchy original songs the kids will love to sing
• amazing Power Point slideshows with illustrations and gorgeous photos
• a set of theme posters depicting each day’s theme and animal
• theme-oriented game, craft, and snack ideas for each day
• first-class printable promotional materials
• Joy Budensiek’s Florida’s Treasure Coast book
You’ll find all these things and much more to help springboard your team’s creativity and set you up for a truly wonderful time of creatively learning from God’s Word!
The daily themes address several principles important for kids of all ages:
• Day One – See It! Exploring the treasure and unique value of each child
• Day Two – Mine It! Digging into the treasure of God’s Word, the Bible
• Day Three – Explore It! Seeing the fingerprints of God in nature
• Day Four – Gain It! Discovering how to gain the ultimate treasure – Heaven
• Day Five – Share It! Sharing the treasure of the Gospel with the world
So, grab your treasure map, snag you a pirate name, and join Alex and Lexi and lovable Paco the Pirate Parrot for a Treasure Hunt in God’s Word and world!!!